[opensuse] How to set up razor-agent in Leap?
  • From: stakanov <stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 08:44:30 +0200
I find plenty of advises how to configure razor-agent in /etc/spamassassin...
like:
sudo razor-admin -home=/etc/spamassassin/.razor -register
sudo razor-admin -home=/etc/spamassassin/.razor -create
sudo razor-admin -home=/etc/spamassassin/.razor -discover

But this is not the configuration case in opensuse if you just run spamassasin
on a userbase AFAIU. Can I use razor-agent in these conditions and were(??) to
set it up.
How to set it up? Just change the path from /etc/spamassassin to a pass in the
respective userhome? And which spamassasin rule has to be set in kmail?
And: can two users contemporaneously run it?
Thank you.