Re: [opensuse] 42.3 - Konqueror doesn't open to home directory
Pager, on the task bar, is also missing.
is it enabled/installed? it is a widget and you must unlock widgets to
activate it.

Yes, it's normally there. It's just on occasion, when I log in, that
it's not. This morning I had to reboot a few times to get the problem
to appear. At the same time the pager disappears, the title bar is
missing, as mentioned in another post. Log out & in again and both are
back.