Re: [opensuse] 42.3 - Konqueror doesn't open to home directory
* James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> [09-01-17 11:49]:
On 09/01/2017 11:43 AM, James Knott wrote:
Incl. bookmarks ?
Sorry, that was a typo. I meant the title bar at the top, where the
buttons for closing, maximizing and minimizing are. I just rebooted my
notebook a few times, until the problem appeared. I then opened
Konqueror, though the same applies to any app. I see the menu bar, but
not the title bar. In order to close it, I have to click on File>Quit
or use Alt-F4. I cannot max, min or hide the folder.

Pager, on the task bar, is also missing.

is it enabled/installed? it is a widget and you must unlock widgets to
activate it.