Re: [opensuse] 42.3 - Konqueror doesn't open to home directory
On 07/28/2017 11:24 AM, James Knott wrote:
On 07/28/2017 11:06 AM, michael norman wrote:
On 28/07/17 15:42, James Knott wrote:
how would they know that *you* rely on that feature?

file an enhancement request or a bug report.
Why would they take away something useful that's been around for years?
There's still a sidebar in Dolphin, as well as in Windows. Must be
others that think it's useful.

They don't appear to "know" who relies on what feature. A lot of
people of whom I am one expect Konqueror to work as a file manager
because that is and has been for a long time our choice. Why does it
not do that as default now ? If we are all expected to use Dolphin and
not Konqueror where does that leave choice ?

I also prefer Konqueror to Dolphin and don't understand why they broke it.

I just found another new "feature". The bookmarks I had saved in
Konqueror are gone. Don't you just "love" devs that show such a blatant
disregard for users.