Re: [opensuse] Google Earth on Leap 42.3
On Friday, 1 September 2017 16:24:03 ACST Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
Is anyone running Google Earth on Leap 42.3? I have installed it from
http://dl.google.com/linux/earth/rpm/stable/x86_64

When I run it, the bit that should show the earth is in a small
section in a corner of the app window.

Maybe it is a display driver issue? I am using nouveau. I had initial
difficulties with the Nvidia driver (installed from RPMs via the
Nvidia repo) and had to uninstall it. I have not tried the latest
version. But if others still have google-earth-ec issues with other
drivers, then it may be a Google-earth issue.

Works fine for me on Tumbleweed with the nvidia proprietary drivers (v384.69).
Has been working fine since 12.x days.

Ge is version 7.1.8.3036 (64-bit).