Re: [opensuse] Backup, archive or what, using the same tools

On 31/08/2017 17:50, Greg Freemyer wrote:
There are other archival backup solutions. I often have seen lawyers
simply put data on a USB drive and put that in a safe. I'm not sure
that is a great solution, but it certainly is one that is used
frequently.
Just for interest, eeprom spec taken from a PIC data sheet I just happened to have open:
Data retention without
refresh is conservatively estimated to be greater
than 40 years.
So I should imagine that the same would apply to usb drives.
Dave P