Re: [opensuse] Services not started after update/reboot
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <P.Suetterlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 15:38:42 +0100
Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 4:29 PM, Peter Suetterlin
<P.Suetterlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So something in the 30s between the two snippets something must have marked
the RAID as failed.

Try booting without option "quiet" on kernel command line; you may
also want to add printk.devkmsg=on (not sure in which exact kernel
release it was added) to be sure messages are not lost. Then upload
output of "journalctl -b" to http://susepaste.org/

OK, I'll probably put those options in as default, but a reboot will have to
wait at least until late tonight. And looking at the details I somehow
suspect some race condition with the purge-kernel and os-prober activity, so
the prediction rather is that the next boot will just work again, unless
there's some kernel updates again.

If I'll catch it breaking again I'll happily make use of your kind offer to
look at the logs!