Re: [opensuse] Scroll Lock LED not mapped
On 06/29/2017 06:44 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2017-06-29 04:44, John Andersen wrote:
On 06/28/2017 04:48 PM, Paul Groves wrote:
When I press the scroll lock key the LED does not turn on but scroll lock
does.
Same thing happens here.
But then I haven't seen an actual scroll lock LED since 1986.
I have one, I think, and my keyboard is recent. It is not labelled as
such, though, neither is the scroll lock key.

The Caps Locks key is labelled [1] (in a square box).
The Bloq Num is labelled [A] (in a square box).
The third led is labelled... eummm... a downward pointing arrow,
underlined, and in a square box.

Keyboard is a Tt esports by Thermaltake. Similar to this one:

https://www.pccomponentes.com/thermaltake-tt-esports-meka-g1-gaming-keyboard

If you click on the photo it expands and you can see the LEDs.

Since many computers no longer have keyboard state LEDs, perhaps there
should be some indicator on the task bar or a pop up indicator to show
state.