Re: [opensuse] Scroll Lock LED not mapped
  • From: ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 12:29:32 +0100
On 2017-06-29 04:44, John Andersen wrote:
On 06/28/2017 04:48 PM, Paul Groves wrote:
When I press the scroll lock key the LED does not turn on but scroll lock
does.>
Same thing happens here.
But then I haven't seen an actual scroll lock LED since 1986.

I have one, I think, and my keyboard is recent. It is not labelled as
such, though, neither is the scroll lock key.

The Caps Locks key is labelled [1] (in a square box).
The Bloq Num is labelled [A] (in a square box).
The third led is labelled... eummm... a downward pointing arrow,
underlined, and in a square box.

Keyboard is a Tt esports by Thermaltake. Similar to this one:

https://www.pccomponentes.com/thermaltake-tt-esports-meka-g1-gaming-keyboard

If you click on the photo it expands and you can see the LEDs.
On my logitech keyboard 120 (all labeled in a box), its slightly different to
yours.
The Num Lock led is labeled [1]
The Caps Locks led is labeled [A]
The Scroll lock led is labeled with an underlined downward pointing arrow
but does not light up when Scroll Lock pressed
--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170626
Qt: 5.7.1