Re: [opensuse] Are many 42.2 related (not 'official') repositories often out of sync with each other?
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 06:57:30 -0400
Greg Freemyer wrote:

Are you running "zypper up" on the main machine?

On both systems, side by side.

I use "zypper se -s abiword" to troubleshoot issues like this. I'm
betting either those are being pulled from different repos or you
aren't running "zypper up".

You're spot on! As I suspected, some OBS repos I'd enabled in the past
on the main system are involved. I haven't enabled 'allow vendor
change' for obvious reasons.

Resolving these is a bit of a slog, but I'm working my way through it.

Thanks for the helpful feedback!

Carl