Re: [opensuse] Are many 42.2 related (not 'official') repositories often out of sync with each other?
On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 11:09 PM, Carl Hartung <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
definitely configured to use the same repositories):

< abiword-3.0.1-1.14.x86_64
< abiword-docs-3.0.1-1.1.noarch
---
abiword-3.0.1-54.3.x86_64
abiword-docs-3.0.1-31.2.noarch

Are you running "zypper up" on the main machine?

I use "zypper se -s abiword" to troubleshoot issues like this. I'm
betting either those are being pulled from different repos or you
aren't running "zypper up".

If the repos are different, I don't know an automated way to sync them up.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer
Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by