Re: [opensuse] Mapping and re-mapping Keyboard Keys
27.06.2017 18:23, Paul Groves пишет:

I made the file /etc/systemd/system/ tinykb9805.service (below) which
runs my script (has to be executable)

then I ran systemctl enable tinykb9805.service
then I ran systemctl start tinykb9805.service

and it works! Even after reboot :)

File:

[Unit]
Description=Re-map the Tiny KB-9805 PS/2 Keyboard Hotkeys

Using modern udev you can put custom keys in hwdb and they will be
applied by udev as soon as device appears. hwdb provides efficient
lookup by product/vendor and other unique device properties. You can
even submit your modifications upstream so that others will benefit from
them :)

For primer you can look at
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Map_scancodes_to_keycodes