Re: [opensuse] Re: Latest "rfc's" package?
* Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-25-17 20:26]:
* L A Walsh <suse@xxxxxxxxx> [06-25-17 18:50]:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* L A Walsh <suse@xxxxxxxxx> [06-24-17 14:58]:
I was looking for the latest release
of the 13.2 package "rfc-2011.9.9-44.1.2.noarch.rpm".

Is it under a different name, or is the 13.2 version
the latest released version?

software.opensuse.org/search
Thanks, but if it is under a different name, how would I know
what to search for?

Carlos only found the 2011 version, so its either the latest
version, or its under a different name (thus my question).

search for rfc

or search google for package of rfcs

I am sure somewhere there is kept an up-to-date complete package of rfc's

if I was more interested, I would search. it was *your* question.

http://www.ietf.org/download/rfc-index.txt
https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk/