Re: [opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
On 2017-06-24 21:35, L A Walsh wrote:
Anton Aylward wrote:
It is very simple to notice when you have been replied to in the mail
list.

Of course - you are subscribing to the list so you see the response
there.

---
Where is "there"?

In the list.

If you have 70-80 lists that each have their own folder,
do you read every messages of every list in every folder every day?

I simply check those threads in which I already participated to see if
there are new responses. And it is trivial to notice if the response is
for a post of me.

If people respond to my response, and follow email RFC's, then I
get a copy that goes into a *separate* "toMe" folder, so I know that
someone
responded to something I said and that I pay attention to what they said.

No, the rule in this mail list is to reply only to the list. No such RFC
applies.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.