[opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
Anton Aylward wrote:
It is very simple to notice when you have been replied to in the mail list.

Of course - you are subscribing to the list so you see the response there.
---
Where is "there"?

If you have 70-80 lists that each have their own folder,
do you read every messages of every list in every folder every day?

I don't have that amount of time.

If people respond to my response, and follow email RFC's, then I
get a copy that goes into a *separate* "toMe" folder, so I know that someone
responded to something I said and that I pay attention to what they said.

But if someone is saying something **to the list** (not to me, and
not in response to me), I may not read it -- I often don't have time
to read all of the 293 messages I've averaged/day this month. Used
to hit > 1000/day. If you have that amount of free time, more power
to you. I don't.

So again, where did you send it, to a folder or to me, personally?