Re: [opensuse] Compartmentalization for list message management
On 2017-06-24 13:42, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

With a normal imap server Thunderbird can still do it: move
automatically email from one folder to another. But not if you need
each of those six clients to do the correct sorting - unless there is
a way for Thunderbird to store the set of filters remotely and
retrieve it. There might.

It's called sieve. Dunno if TB has a suitable client.

Not what I mean :-)

I mean a method for Thunderbird to store some of its configuration files
remotely, so that it behaves the same way running Th on different computers.

Pine can do it on a faked imap folder, I read somewhere.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.