Re: [opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-23-17 21:56]:
On 2017-06-24 02:59, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
[...]
and the "Reply-To:" header you picture was from the list software, not my
email client. and I do have the original.

No, that was a private message. See the "To:". So you don't have the
original, either.

since I was specifically mention, I assume he is referring to my response
post which I do have the original.

I also understand that I can specify in the msg body that the message is
private, but unless I ensure it goes only to the intended recipient, it
certainly does not remain private. it is *my* responsibility if I intend
to post privately that I do so, no matter what the content/context of the
msg body.

when we reach mind control of objects, perhaps intent will be followed but
"to err is human" I suspect will still apply.