Re: [opensuse] KDE locks up on 42.2
On 06/23/2017 09:16 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
What I have found, James, is that at random times some app. I am using
stops working and I get the (error) message that 'kwin has stopped
working. Do you want to restart application or want to report this
problem' -- or words to this effect. From memory this occurs when I am
closing the app.. I have never experienced this in all the many years I
have been using openSUSE until now in Leap 42.2.

I don't get any error and leaving it for several minutes does not
produce any difference.