Re: [opensuse] Compartmentalization for list message management
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 18:21:35 -0400
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 5:47 PM, John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Gmail can build you just about any folder structure you want
and manage it reliably. It can flag mail as important if your name appears
in the body. It can enforce Plonk lists too.

Then just use any Imap client to access it and you get good filtering, spam
catching.
and organized mails, all properly flagged.

I have about 50 folders now. 4 or 5 more just for the openSUSE lists
seemed excessive, but maybe I should do that.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer
Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by