Re: [opensuse] Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
On 06/23/2017 02:35 PM, L A Walsh wrote:
Without the originator of the message's content, there would be
no list.

True, but not germane. Reply list gets to everyone, even if they only see
it later

You can't have one w/o the other, so you honor both with a

You do. Most of us don't. Our mail probably gets missed by you.

We've all given up any hope of getting you to do it our way Linda.
You're gonna do it the way you want no matter what the list policy is
or no matter what anybody says. Sounds fine to me. I just can't
get all worked up about such things these days.

If I do, I know where the beer fridge is.