Re: [opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
On 2017-06-23 21:26, Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Anton Aylward
<opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is very simple to notice when you have been replied to in the mail list.

Of course - you are subscribing to the list so you see the response there.
Given that, there is no need to have a copy sent to the address you are using
for the list as well.

I don't always read every email every day. I'm sure I've missed lots
of emails in the past on threads to which I'm participating.

On Thunderbird, I sort by thread, and I have a filter that automatically
marks with "watch" those threads in which I participate. I only have to
browse the collapsed threads, and see which are unread. There is also a
filter in "View" to "view threads with unread posts" or similar wording.
So even weeks later I can notice them.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.