Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor - Avidemux: how to remove commercials in the middle
On 2017-06-23 15:16, gumb wrote:
On 20/06/17 12:49, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Haven't tried it myself, but just saw this pop up on OMG Ubuntu. I'm
hedging my bets that it won't do what you need, because ...

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/06/curlew-gtk-media-converter-gnome-desktop

Well, nobody seems to package it, so I can't try it yet.
But thanks, another one to look at :-)

Comments say "Curlew is a slick GTK3 frontend to FFMpeg" so it has a
chance. But judging from the photos it is a converter, not an editor, so
will not do. I mean, it can not define cut points, not looking at the
photos.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.