Re: [opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
On 23/06/17 08:24 AM, Billie Walsh wrote:

I have Thunderbird set to automatically include my address as a reply to.
Several other people do also. I usually get two replies to many messages. One
the list and one to me directly.

And here we have an example of diversity.
That dual copy mode is something that irritates me and is the reason I use the
reply-to directed to the list, so that even if someone tries to do a 'double'
there's a better chance both will go the list and I hope the list software
filters one out.

Billie wants double
Anton doesn't want double.

The software will support both options.