Re: [opensuse] Re: Use of "Reply-To" by author is author's choice; is problem if done by list-software
[...]
What a lot of goobly-dook.

In Thunderbird one has to _deliberately_ use the Reply To Address field
which, by default, is 'blank'.

If I find that there is one more instance of having a private post
turning up in this public list then I shall simply and immediately send
all posts from that person to the poo-poo bucket.

(And now, of course, every Tom, Dick, and Harry will activate the 'Reply
To' option. Patrick, I will watching your posts very carefully :-) )

good luck. I firmly believe list traffic should *only* go to the list
unless specifically requested otherwise. I do not set "Reply-To:" and
have it visible in my email client. I have on rare occasion not noticed
it set by whomever generated the post and failed to clear it, but that
*is* human error :).