[opensuse] Re: konsole
Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2017-06-18 13:22, Anton Aylward wrote:
The 'reply to' is a suggestion from Linda Walsh -- search the archives - to try
and get around the other, which is accidentally hitting on 'reply to' rather
than 'reply to list', which is what happens here, and what happens, judging by

You should disable that.

It causes people that hit "reply to" to instead send a public response.
Happened to me and I was banned.
---
Excuse me, but Anton's email says he prefers that that
a response to his "public"[sic -- really to opensuse list] post would
be sent to the list.
That is his choice, isn't it?

How does your responding to to what he said, publically, on the list,
get you "banned" unless you were sending something offensive?