Re: [opensuse] Providing corrections for oss RPMs (cyrus-imapd)
On 2017-06-23 03:02, Moby wrote:
The latest cyrus imapd rpm at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/mail has a serious bug
that causes local mail delivery using cyrus deliver to fail, with a
segfault in lmtpunix. I have put a patch together (from googling and
plagiarizing the work of others better than me) and put together a new
RPM with this patch. How does one go about submitting it to the
original maintainer or somehow make the corrections available to the
community?

One way is creating a bugzilla and writing there the necessary info for
correcting the problem, or a link to the explanation.

Another one is using the OBS, but I'll let others explain the procedure.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.