Re: [opensuse] konsole
On 22/06/17 08:43 AM, Dave Plater wrote:
I've never had use for su apart from just switching users, I use it every
time I
start my computer in konsole to have my first tab as root in the same
directory
as my last session, my rpmbuild directory. I've never been asked for a
password
by konsole

Never?
Not in any of the times you've used 'su"?

I would be very very worried f I was using a computer that let me su to root, be
it in regular command line VT or in an xterm or using konsole without the use of
the root password, unless I'd taken prior measures, such as modify the PAM
setting, for example.

You keep insisting that you have made no such modifications, so i think there's
something else going on that you're not telling us about, such as starting
konsole with uid=root beforehand.