Re: [opensuse] konsole
On 22/06/17 09:43 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
BUT, and this is a big BUT, I do explore the capability of the programs I use,
work through what's on the menu, the popups, the different mouse button on
different regions.

On that, you might find it interesting to read
https://docs.kde.org/stable5/en/applications/konsole/faqtips.html

Oh, and the style sheet and "... more..."

Some of the things that have been discussed, such as restarting with a
particular directory, might profit from the use of Bookmarks, or Bookmarking the
whole tab set.