Re: [opensuse] Re: Where is default browser set? (& hope no one is logged in via WiFi)
22.06.2017 07:03, Andrei Borzenkov пишет:
22.06.2017 05:05, John Andersen пишет:
On 06/21/2017 01:43 PM, Dave Howorth wrote:
But no actual disagreement with my substantive comment then?
You had no substantive comment, because, as I had already pointed out
I did try it, and it does not work that way for me.
And further, if Carlos didn't have Firefox already working on the ssh client
machine it wouldn't work that way for him either.

It also wouldn't work for him if he cared enough about security to turn
off ForwardX11Trusted yes in his /etc/ssh/ssh_config.

Could you elaborate? I do not see any immediate difference between using
"ssh -X" and "ssh -Y" related to this discussion.

Ah, OK, sorry. I was always confused by these two options, how exactly
they interoperate. And the most confusing is that while there is -x to
negate global -X, there is no equivalent for -Y.