Re: [opensuse] kmail and akonadiserver:
On 06/17/2017 02:28 AM, ianseeks wrote:
Could this be the culprit or should I look further? How is the general
feeling about the overall health of kmail?
I don't think kmail is the problem, its akonadi.

Until one works without the other, I can't imagine how you could make that
claim.

Personally, everything that requires akonadi is banned from all my KDE
installations. And that includes Kmail, unfortunately.

They keep adding pieces to akonadi to where it is composed
of so many executables it has taken on a life of its own.
I think it needs a fresh coat of bulldozer.