Re: [opensuse] Re: Off Topic: using reply-to
  • From: Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 18:47:01 +0200
Op maandag 19 juni 2017 17:42:08 CEST schreef Wols Lists:
On 19/06/17 15:50, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 19/06/17 05:56 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Way back in some previous century (or perhaps a galaxy far away, my
memory isn't reliable in that regard) there was a version of
Thunderbird that didn't.>>
Yes, reply to list was an addition at some point.

Does anyone recall when?

It's in thunderbird 38.7.0.

And yes, I will upgrade - as soon as I'm confident my computer won't
mess up the upgrade :-(

(And as for people not upgrading, some people have learning difficulties
and cannot cope with change that well. I'm dreading the inevitable
fallout with my wife when this machine DOES get upgraded...)

Cheers,
Wol
And what would make you confident that your computer won't mess up the upgrade?

--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Forums Team