Re: [opensuse] Re: Off Topic: using reply-to
On 19/06/17 15:50, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 19/06/17 05:56 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Way back in some previous century (or perhaps a galaxy far away, my memory
isn't
reliable in that regard) there was a version of Thunderbird that didn't.

Yes, reply to list was an addition at some point.

Does anyone recall when?

It's in thunderbird 38.7.0.

And yes, I will upgrade - as soon as I'm confident my computer won't
mess up the upgrade :-(

(And as for people not upgrading, some people have learning difficulties
and cannot cope with change that well. I'm dreading the inevitable
fallout with my wife when this machine DOES get upgraded...)

Cheers,
Wol