Re: [opensuse] konsole
On 18/06/17 08:41 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:

If you check the headers of Anton's other posts in this list you won't
see the 'Reply To' in the headers. Makes one wonder why that particular
private post to me had that instruction embedded in the header.

Picking one at random;

Actually I've samples about 20 of my posts to the list from my Thunderbird
collection, which goes back to the beginning of the year, and they all have
that.