Re: [opensuse] konsole
On 18/06/17 08:35 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 18/06/17 21:22, Anton Aylward wrote:

You *could* have replied to me in private simply by deleting the 'reply
to'.

The "Reply to" is embedded and is part of the HEADER so how can one delete
that?

Not *that* 'reply to'!
the one in the outgoing message where it that the reply is going to the list
rather than to me.

In any case it is simple enough to alter the position of the icons on the
menu bar in Thunderbird so that Reply To List more accessible when responding
to a post.

Sorry, I don't see how reordering them makes it any easier or difficult.
or perhaps you mean just icons with no text. so its some magic.
I use icons+text. I learnt to read a young age so seeing the text I can see
where it says "reply to list" as distinct from simply "reply". They are both
there.

One can also totally remove all icons on the menu bar and only have Reply To
List if one wanted so there is no need to follow what Linda said.

Given that I deal with mail other than this list that seems a rather useless
change. Sometimes there is no 'list' involved.