Re: [opensuse] Nvidia Leap Repository?
Hi Carlos,

[...]
I read that, but in fact I really wouldn't be amused, if I would have to
download and compile the Nvidia packages myself. I hope, that there will
be any repo to automatically do that job on an upgrade.

Typically that happens some time after official release.

uhm, in this case, Nvidia seems to have shut down their repo site at all.
People wrote, one can't access them with a browser, but with yast or
zypper, but here zypper/yast also run into a timeout when trying to
refresh the repo. And this is the case for 42.2, not only for 42.3.

Apparently uploading the nvidia rpm is a slow and manual process, so the
Betas do not benefit.

I would understand that, but see above.

--
Cheers / Saludos,