Re: [opensuse] Re: Off Topic: using reply-to
* Wols Lists <antlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-18-17 10:03]:
On 18/06/17 13:05, Anton Aylward wrote:
This is the other side of the argument that the list should be configured
to so
that replies go to the list not the poster, that people 'naturally' hit
"reply
to", so the list should be configured that way and 'all other lists are like
that" and the openSUSE list is deviant.

And then you get lists (I'm on a few) that are configured such that
*none* of the reply options actually work other than "reply to list". So
when I do want to reply privately, I have to "forward" and then manually
enter the email address :-(

(Or "reply" then manually delete the list and enter the recipient...)

point is that you can recognize the difference and still apply your choice
which many mail clients make very difficult. goes back to the windows
mentality that they know better what you need/can do that what you do.

linux is still about choice.