Re: [opensuse] Re: Off Topic: using reply-to
On 18/06/17 13:05, Anton Aylward wrote:
This is the other side of the argument that the list should be configured to
so
that replies go to the list not the poster, that people 'naturally' hit "reply
to", so the list should be configured that way and 'all other lists are like
that" and the openSUSE list is deviant.

And then you get lists (I'm on a few) that are configured such that
*none* of the reply options actually work other than "reply to list". So
when I do want to reply privately, I have to "forward" and then manually
enter the email address :-(

(Or "reply" then manually delete the list and enter the recipient...)

Cheers,
Wol