Re: [opensuse] konsole
On 2017-06-18 08:52, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 06/17/2017 04:32 AM, James Bunnell wrote:
I have the regular super user konsole. but the konsole that is supposed
to be the regular konsole prompts for a password each time i open it. i
have tried the profile thing, no avail. any ideas as to why this is? thanks.

Jim

What generally causes this is su'ing to root in konsole, doing some things,
settings some config values and then choosing to "Save as Default" which saves
the username 'root' in your konsolerc

IMHO, that is a bug.

When I do the same in XFCE it does not try to start a root terminal.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.