Re: [opensuse] konsole
On 17/06/17 10:12 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
PS But I have a question: why did you send the above to me as a private
message in the first instance knowing full well that I could not
response to you in private because you put the return address as "Reply
to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx"?

There is no such thing as a single root cause in most event and there wasn't
here.

The 'reply to' is a suggestion from Linda Walsh -- search the archives - to try
and get around the other, which is accidentally hitting on 'reply to' rather
than 'reply to list', which is what happens here, and what happens, judging by

You *could* have replied to me in private simply by deleting the 'reply to'.