Re: [opensuse] Update FireFox 49.5 -> 52.2, file dialogs are horrible, how to get FF49 dialogs back?
David C. Rankin composed on 2017-06-18 02:16 (UTC-0500):
.
David C. Rankin wrote:
.
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
hope your day gets better.
.
It will once we get the children out the the UI design business.
.
And I apologize, I don't mean to give a flippant response,.
Don't apologize. There's a dearth of wisdom apparent in modern design, whether
it be UI, software, or web.
An auto-update should never break backwards compatibility..
+++
Yes innovation is good and yes change will happen, but it can be done so that
what worked yesterday, continues to work today as well.
.
The GTK people seem to be determined to do the best they can to prevent that
from happening.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/