Re: [opensuse] package search keys
On 18/06/17 17:52, Per Jessen wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:

On 18/06/17 17:31, Per Jessen wrote:
George from the tribe wrote:

If you go to the opensuse package search at
https://software.opensuse.org/search

and then download a package to your downloads folder, how do you
import a key in order to make it a trusted package before
installation?
Don't you get the option when you try to install it? Whether not to
trust the key, trust it it only for this package or import it?
I am pretty sure that this does not happen when you download an rpm
and manually install it with 'rpm -Uvh *.rpm'. At least as far as I
remember I have never been asked this Q when I have downloaded a file
and installed it manually.
Hmm, you're right - maybe this is when you add a repository?

Yes, when you are adding a repository using Yast, but not when you use
zypper to do same.

BC

--
Government has become a committee for managing the affairs of the rich.