Re: [opensuse] Nvidia Leap Repository?
On 18/06/17 08:31, Michael Hirmke wrote:
Hi again,

Hi,
On Thursday, 2017-06-08 at 10:12 +0200, Markus Ko�mann wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017, 00:32:29 schrieb Carlos E. R.:

If you want to browse the directories, use FTP instead.
Won't work. Nvidia has closed its ftp site some time ago:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1005867/unix-graphics-announcemen
t s-and-news/discontinuing-ftp-access-to-download-nvidia-com/
Oh. This is recent, end of April.
yeah, and both links on the above mentioned page also give 404 errors
8-(
so where are we supposed to get our Nvidia drivers from?
I tried to update a clone to Leap 42.3 today and had no drivers at all.
Neither a repo was available nor did I succeed in compiling the latest
drivers from the Nvidia download page.

Bye.
Michael.

Go here, Michael:

https://software.opensuse.org/package/x11-video-nvidia

BC

--
Government has become a committee for managing the affairs of the rich.