Re: [opensuse] konsole
On 17/06/17 11:42 AM, James Bunnell wrote:
and you have checked konsole --list-profiles to see which one is active? and
if
require --profile to change default

yes i have, i keep setting the home one active and it reverts back to
root every time. it has a mind of it's own i guess.

I suggest that you look at the confid files that I've mentioned earlier in this
thread.

if all else fails, delete

~/.kde4/share/apps/konsole/Root Shell.profile
~/.local/share/konsole/Root Shell.profile

and

~/.kde4/share/apps/konsole
~/.kde4/share/config/session/*
~/.kde4/share/config/konsolerc
./.config/konsolerc*
~/.config/session/*
~/.config/konsolerc
~/.local/share/konsole
~/.local/share/kxmlgui5/konsole

You may not have some of those depending on the version of KDE & konsole you are
running.