Re: [opensuse] konsole
Hallo ianseeks, op 17-06-17 om 15:57 schreef je:
On Saturday, 17 June 2017 10:32:00 BST James Bunnell wrote:
I have the regular super user konsole. but the konsole that is
supposed to be the regular konsole prompts for a password each time
i open it. i have tried the profile thing, no avail. any ideas as
to why this is? thanks.

Jim

Not sure if this is any help. This is how it came out of the box for
me.

On my menu under "System" , I have entries for "Konsole" and
"Terminal - Super User mode". The "Konsole" menu entry configuration
is set up as <konsole> The "Terminal - Super User Mode" menu entry
configuration is set up as <konsole --profile "Root Shell">

Indeed. If you enter this command in krunner (alt+F2, alt+space, etc.)
you'll start konsole as root.

Harrie

--
Harrie Baken | Tekstbureau TekstBaken