Re: [opensuse] konsole
  • From: ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 14:57:25 +0100
On Saturday, 17 June 2017 10:32:00 BST James Bunnell wrote:
I have the regular super user konsole. but the konsole that is supposed
to be the regular konsole prompts for a password each time i open it. i
have tried the profile thing, no avail. any ideas as to why this is? thanks.

Jim

Not sure if this is any help. This is how it came out of the box for me.

On my menu under "System" , I have entries for "Konsole" and "Terminal -
Super User mode".
The "Konsole" menu entry configuration is set up as <konsole>
The "Terminal - Super User Mode" menu entry configuration is set up as <konsole
--profile "Root Shell">

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170615
Qt: 5.7.1