Re: [opensuse] konsole
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 14:01:00 +0200
Anton Aylward wrote:

On 17/06/17 06:33 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
James Bunnell wrote:

I have the regular super user konsole. but the konsole that is
supposed to be the regular konsole prompts for a password each time
i open it. i have tried the profile thing, no avail. any ideas as to
why this is? thanks.

Which app is this exactly? I don't have any "super user konsole",
only
konsole. It always opens with one tab.

I run KDE and Konsole

# zypper info konsole
Information for package konsole:
--------------------------------
Repository: openSUSE-Leap-42.1-Update
Name: konsole
Version: 15.12.3-23.1
Arch: x86_64
Vendor: openSUSE
Installed: Yes
Konsole is a terminal emulator for the K Desktop Environment.

I have four tabs that come up whenever I log in.
Three are just regular , one is the root.

ALL prompt me for something.

Anton, how is your custom config possibly relevant here? I also have my
own configs, but they're just as irrelevant.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (21.3°C)