[opensuse] kmail and akonadiserver:
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 10:06:35 +0700
Seems that kmail starts behaving even better after the last three
updates. But sending this email did not work from kmail. Do not know if
and when it starts working.

I can now delete emails without running into problems.
Still my mail filter is not working properly with the incomming mail from
three pop3 accounts.
If I let the filter run in the automatic filter mode I get a lot of
duplicates. Trying to remove dups does not work. Manualy filtering is the
only solution folowed by akonadictl fsck/ vacuum/ restart.

Looking into the akonadictl restart message I found following info which
looks like an error message:

org.kde.pim.akonadiserver: "Cannot connect to agent instance with
identifier 'akonadi_maildir_resource_0', error message: ''"

Could this be the culprit or should I look further? How is the general
feeling about the overall health of kmail?

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170615
Qt: 5.9.0