Re: [opensuse] can't mount/open/use usb drive/stick/disk device on leap 42.2
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:21:06 -0300
Rejaine Monteiro <rejaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi list

I can't mount/open/use usb drive/stick/removabledisk on leap 42.2
with common user .. only with root user.

With a normal user using KDE desktop, it detects the pendrive, for
example, but when trying to open in the file manager gives the error
"you are not allowed to mount this device"or something like that.

The use of external storage devices nowadays is something so basic, I
can not understand why in this version this was blocked (in previous
versions it worked perfectly well)

Any tips?

Change desktop. I don't have any problem using LXDE.