Re: [opensuse] Cutting video files in half
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 00:51:27 +0700
On Friday, June 16, 2017 8:14:04 PM WIB Per Jessen wrote:
Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
First of all, I am not trying to find a video editor. I just want to
cut video files in half in order to send them to a family member
oversees.

ffmpeg seems the most logical candidate but finding the right
command
line sequence is problematic.
Could somebody give me just the lines that work?

It doesn't sound like you need anything special, look up 'split'.

That us the program I hoped for and do need. Got it in the meantime and
am eager to start splitting

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170615
Qt: 5.9.0