[opensuse] can't mount/open/use usb drive/stick/disk device on leap 42.2

Hi list

I can't mount/open/use usb drive/stick/removabledisk on leap 42.2 with common user .. only with root user.

With a normal user using KDE desktop, it detects the pendrive, for example, but when trying to open in the file manager gives the error "you are not allowed to mount this device"or something like that.

The use of external storage devices nowadays is something so basic, I can not understand why in this version this was blocked (in previous versions it worked perfectly well)

Any tips?